PRO Warrington 14" Structural Firefighter BootSize: 16 E
Note: This item is made to order, the item is non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
Technology and comfort optimized in a new hard-working, sleek-looking, performance-driven boot. Engineered for comfort, safety, and control, the full-height PRO Series Model 5007 was developed using the most popular features of the 5006. Both are simply unrivaled in stability and durability.
The combination of the all-leather vamp and Advance™ Kevlar®/ Nomex® ripstop fabric shaft supplies lightweight comfort and breathability; the 7.5 oz Kevlar® brand fiber thermal lining protects from punctures and delivers thermal stability to the leg and foot.
The PRO Series 5007: made to keep on going, supporting, and protecting. The 5007 is a 14" high pull-on, fabric/leather bunker style boot with enhanced side and backstays, fire-resistant fabric, water-repellent leather, safety toes, electrical hazard rated soles, steel bottom penetration resistance barrier, steel shank, shinguard, and quick donning and doffing features for fire suppression personnel. Safety boots meet or exceeds NFPA 1971 2007 edition and Class 75 impact resistance/compression resistance requirements of ASTM F2413-05.
- 7.5 oz. Nomex/Kevlar rip-stop fabric covers the shaft of the boot with married full-grain cowhide leather covering shinguard, straps, and heel and vamp area
- Improved lock fit in heel area
- No angle shaft eliminates leg exposure from pant ride up
- Rounded straps protects against leg chafing and pant liner abrasion
- Sturdy back and side stays supports boot shaft when stacked on pants
- Crosstech Moisture Barrier with 7.5 oz Kevlar Thermal Barrier
- Removable insert for customizable comfort
- Oblique steel toe, steel bottom plate and shank
- PowerToe and Heel with Vibram Fire and Ice lug sole
- Certified to NFPA 1971