R3T Kiwi Rescue Helmet withTorch PodPacific Helmets' R3 Kiwi Series is the helmet of choice for USAR and ambulance first responders. The Kiwi helmets have a polyurethane impact liner and 3 point chinstrap with quick-release buckle. The lightweight Kevlar® reinforced outer shell offers superior strength and durability. Includes a built-in torch pod to hold flashlight (4AA) and allows hands-free operation at night.
Compatible with the following Pelican flashlights: 2420, 2400C, 2410C, 14107, 14108, 14109
- Lightweight Kevlar®/Composite Shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass/composite alternatives and is not affected by UV exposure
- Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 600°F) without distorting or melting
- Polyurethane impact liner with leather sweatband provides impact and thermal protection
- Reflective trim for high visibility
- High-gloss paint finish available in a variety of colors
- Ratchet headband with easy-to-adjust dial ratchet that accommodates a variety of head sizes (54-64cm)
- 3 point polyester chinstrap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet in place for rescue applications
- R3T has a built-in torch pod to hold flashlight (4AA) and allows hands-free operation at night
- Certified to EN443, Compliant to ANSI Z89.1 (type 2). USAR 1951 Certification Pending
"What is the helmet__s weight? Thank you"
Jorge, this helmet weighs 2.5Lbs.
"What is the life span or shelf life of the Pacific R3T kiwi Rescue Helmet?"
A lot will depend on how often you use the helmet, and what type of calls your using it for, a fire helmet they say should be replaced every 10 years, along with replacing your coat and pants. I don't think there is a correct answer for this type of helmet, you have to where it, you should keep it in a good condition so asa not to cause you any harm, clean it, inspect it after each use.
"What flashlight fits best in the torch pod?"
I copied this info from our web page; Compatible with the following Pelican flashlights: 2420, 2400C, 2410C, 14107, 14108, 14109
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !