R5 Rope Rescue/Extrication HelmetPacific Helmets' R5 Series of multi-purpose helmets are ideal for rescue, brush/wildland fire and rope rescue. The lightweight Kevlar® reinforced outer shell offers superior strength and durability.
- Lightweight Kevlar®/Composite shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass/composite alternatives and is not affected by UV Exposure
- Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 600°F) without distorting or melting
- High-gloss paint finish available in a variety of colors including hi-vis and photoluminescent
- Ratchet headband with easy-to-adjust dial ratchet that accommodates a variety of head sizes (54-64cm)
- 3 point polyester chinstrap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet in place for rescue applications
- Compliant to ANSI Z89.1
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !