List: $297.48 |Save: $31.89
Pacific R7H Rescue Helmet
The R7 series has been protecting thousands of emergency workers around the world for many years with its compact and lightweight style.For USAR, Paramedic, Industrial, and Technical Rescue.
Shell Material: Kevlar Composite
Kevlar® Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 500°F) without distorting or melting. It has superior resistance to UV rays and weighs less than Thermoplastic equivalent models.
- Kevlar® Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 500°F) without distorting or melting
- High-gloss paint finish
- Color: White
- Shell has superior resistance to UV rays and weighs less than Thermoplastic equivalent models
- 3-point chin strap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet secure
- Ratcheting adjustable headband with merino padding for fit and comfort
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning or replacement
- ESS goggle mounts
- 6-point nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 requirements
- Certified to NFPA 1951, EN 397