VERTEX® HI-VIZ HelmetThe VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head.
The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
The six-point webbing suspension system adapts to the shape of your head to provide maximum comfort.
The clip of the DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- Head circumference: 20.8 - 24.8" | 53 - 63cm
- Weight: 17.46 oz | 495 g
- Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- Fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night
- Very comfortable: six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP & FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments
- Work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
- The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses:
- High strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !