First Due Wildland Helmetâ€‹The Phenix First Due Wildland brings the safety and strength of a structure helmet to wildland applications. Lightweight, comfortable, and balanced; the First Due Wildland is the perfect answer for the modern urban wildland interface where firefighters face both structure and wildland fire at the same time.
Due to the ergonomic design and low center of gravity, the helmet can be worn comfortably for the long periods of time often required for wildland firefighting. While primarily designed for wildland applications it is a dual purpose helmet that meets current NFPA standards 1971 and 1951 when ordered with the proper components.
These helmets offer a well balanced and lightweight system which provides maximum protection for the user. The special design prevents aerodynamic lifting of the helmet when exposed to speeds as high as seventy miles per hour.
This model is fitted with an impact cap, adjustable liner with suspension cushion, and Nomex Havelock extended ear and neck protector, which is lined with fire-retardant cotton. It has a Nomex® Quick Release Chinstrap with a Postman's slide.
Total weight: 35 ounces.
- High temperature thermoplastic shell
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap) fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing available upon request.
- Nomex and fire retardant cotton 11" detachable shroud provides ear/neck and face protection
- Nome® Quick Release Chinstrap with a Postman's slide
- Standard screw knob attachment kit
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1"x4" strips
- Compliant to current OSHA standards
4" & 6" Leather Fronts are sold separately.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !