Designed for use in confined spaces, RAMFAN’s Safer Smoke Ejectors provide high velocity flows that decrease smoke ejection time dramatically.
Safer Smoke Ejectors are built with the same high-impact, heat-resistant Lexan® housing found in RAMFAN Standard Smoke Ejectors, but instead use a UL/IECEx/ATEX-certified explosion-proof motor for use in areas where potentially explosive gases are unlikely to be present but “just-in-case” safety is the priority.
- Totally encapsulated, explosion-proof motor
- High velocity flow decreases smoke ejection time dramatically, especially in confined spaces
- High-impact, heat resistant Lexan® polycarbonate housing with 4-corner handles allows for fast setup and storage
- Lightweight, compact design stacks easily
- Polymer TurboForce™ impeller provides increased shatter resistance and enhanced performance
|Free Air (15ft/4.6m,|
1 - 90° turn)
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||19/18/12 in (483/457/305 mm)||19/18/12 in (483/457/305 mm)||19/18/12 in (483/457/305 mm)||19/18/12 in (483/457/305 mm)|
|Electric||115VAC, 1ø, 50Hz||230VAC, 1ø, 60Hz||115VAC, 1ø, 50Hz||230VAC, 1ø, 60Hz|
|Amps||Start - 115V: 21A|
Run - 115V: 6A
|Start - 230V: 10A|
Run - 230V: 3A
|Start - 115V: 80A|
Run - 115V: 15A
|Start - 230V: 40A|
Run - 230V: 8A
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !