Radians Custom Molded Earplugs are an easy, do-it-yourself kit – molds in 10 minutes!Dozens of everyday uses including shooting sports, sporting events, construction, lawn care, assembly lines, farming, auto races, swimming, flying, factories and much more!
JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Open the containers and separate the colored and white materials into halves, keeping separated.
- Mix one of the colored halves with one of the white halves. Mix until both halves are one consistent color.
- Gently press material into one ear by pushing in the center of the silicone. Let it sit in your ear for 10 minutes, then remove the plug. Repeat steps for second earplug.
- Molds in 10 minutes.
- Soft, permanent custom fit.
- No mess.
- All day comfort.
- Simple, easy to follow instructions.
- Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone.
- Environmentally friendly hearing protection.
- Long lasting and washable.
- Patent # 8,184,838 B2
- NRR 26 dB
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect Fit, Good Suppression
I use these to protect my hearing inside my motorcycle helmet when riding nearly daily. Cuts the flow noise and still allows me to hear emergency vehicles. I also use them when shooting pistols at the local gun range, where the suppression is good (not quite as good as foam plugs). Because I wear ear plugs nearly daily, the foam plugs were beginning to clog my ears, causing me to clear them multiple times each day. These custom molded plugs have greatly reduced the frequency and severity of clearing my ears.
"Hello, I understand this is a ""Dated"" product, if this product is not fresh, it doesn't 'cure'. How can I be assured of fresh or in date product. Thank you, Nolan"
As of 2-11-14, the oldest product we have in stock, of any of the colors, at the moment is dated 10/3/13.
"How much product is in one box? Enough for 2 earplugs or 1?"
there is enough product to make 2 ear plugs.
"1. Do the cords come with the earplugs, or do you have to purchase separately? 2. Are the earplugs washable?"
The cords are sold separately. They are washable.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !