Robust, compact red dot sight with 1x aiming solution optimized for the SIG M400 TREAD.
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation.
Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight.
Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 40,000+ hours or more of life).
Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes an M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Adjustment Increments: 1.0 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Overall Length: 62.7 mm
- Overall Width: 38.1 mm
- Height: 38.6 mm
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Center Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Waterproofing: IPX 7
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Run Time: 40000
- Illumination Settings: 8 daytime/2 NV
- Mount Type: T10 Torx Low Profile and T10 Torx 1.41 in Riser
- Color: Black
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !