WeatherTech Systems AirFlow Duty JacketSpiewak produces the best performance outerwear on the market today due to their time proven expertise in product design. Spiewak focuses on meeting specific consumer needs and utilize the best fabrics available.
Each garment is subjected to a long period of research and development throughout extensive network of end-user testers. They repeat the cycle to constantly improve their designs. The results are garments that consistently outperform the competition on wear tests, in their day-to-day performance, and in customer loyalty.
- Updated SH3465: Shell only (no accompanying Thinsulated/fleece liner). Jacket/Liners S318, S319V, S327, S525V & S526CF zip-in for insulation
- High performance Tactel shell and WeatherTech waterproof, windproof, breathable lining with sealed seams engineered to keep you warm and dry in all weather conditions.
- Performance sleeve allows complete range of motion
- Three-piece waterproof, windproof, breathable drop-in hood with extended front bill
- Front and back rain shed yokes with snap closures and mesh lining for increased airflow, with zippered pockets hidden under front yokes
- Functional Pit-Zips for ventilation
- Side vent zippers allow access to equipment
- Two-way front fleece-lined bellowed pockets
- Two vertical zip pockets with cell phone pocket inserts
- Double storm front placket with full zip-to-the-neck collar and pen pocket on center left placket
- Two center placket map pockets with pen pocket inserts
- Mic-Sling options snap under right and left epaulets
- Snap-up feature to shorten length to 3 adjustable positions
- Two zippered inside pockets
- Access zipper located inside bottom of jacket lining for customization
- Washable, do not dry clean