MULTI C4® LED LANTERN is an industrial-duty, rechargeable, portable lantern featuring C4® LED technology with a pair of ultra-bright LED taillights for high visibility and added safety.Features:
- Six (6) C4® LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Two (2) user programmable ultra-bright blue tail-light LEDs
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- 2 levels of lighting:
- High: 615 lumens; 4,000 candela (Peak Beam Intensity)
- Low: 330 lumens; 2,150 candela (Peak Beam Intensity)
- High - 8 hours to the 10% output level
- Low – 18 hours to the 10% output level
- Jumper selectable high or low setting to allow higher light output or longer run time
- Zero-maintenance, 6V, 12 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery is rechargeable up to 500 times
- Red and green LEDs give charge status
- Toggle switch
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- IPX4 Rated for weather resistant operation
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing
- Fits existing LiteBox® mounting/charger racks
- Serialized for positive identification
- Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-18.104.22.168 (2003) mounted in any position
- Limited lifetime warranty
The incredibly efficient C4 LEDs are digitally regulated for maximum illumination and long-running continuous performance. E-Flood rechargeable lanterns are a powerful, cost-effective upgrade over your current hand-held flood lamps—giving you a powerful, dependable two-level light with more than twice the brightness and double the runtime of xenon flood lamps.
The ultra-bright LED taillights add another level visibility as well.
Two power levels to meet operational needs or departmental requirements. Internally selectable high or low power settings let you choose a brighter light or longer runtime to meet the specific needs of your operations or departmental requirements.
- High: 615 Lumens, producing a smooth, even 4,000 candela over a very wide area. Provides over 6 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness; up to 8 continuous hours to the ANSI FL1-specified 10% output level.
- Low: 330 Lumens, producing a smooth, even 2,150 candelas over a very wide area. Provides 16 hours of continuous regulated runtime at virtually full brightness; up to 18 continuous hours to the ANSI FL1 specified 10% output level.
Standard System includes:
- 120V AC and 12V DC Charger Cords
- Charge/Mounting Rack
- Shoulder Strap
- 12V DC Charger Cord
- Vehicle-Mountable Hard-Wire Rack
- Shoulder Strap
- Case Material:
- High impact ABS thermoplastic housing.
- Rubberized impact bumper, lens ring and cushioned-grip handle.
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 5.1" x 7" | 29.2 x 13 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.9 lbs. (3.58kg) with battery (included)
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating.
- Light Source: Six (6) C4 LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Two (2) user programmable ultra bright blue tail-light LEDs.
- High: 615 lumens; 4,000 candela
- Low: 330 lumens; 2,150 candela
- 6 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth flood pattern.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Jumper selectable high or low setting.
- Run Time:
- High: 8 hours
- Low: 18 hours
- Jumper selectable high or low settings allow selection of more light output or more runtime.
- Multifunction, push-button tactical tail cap switch provides one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
- High/Strobe/Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
- Batteries: Zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Red and green LEDs provide charge status.
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
- Charge rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-22.214.171.124 (2003) mounted in any position
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !