Add this feature-laden, safety approved worklight to your toolbox of intrinsically safe equipment.It provides a soft spot pattern to safely illuminate your work area.
- Full 360 degree rotation head with 210 degrees of articulation
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength
- IPX4 water-resistant All openings o-ring sealed
- Serialized for positive identification
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- CASE MATERIAL:
- Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
- All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- Circular rare-earth magnet surrounded by durable nickel plated steel housing.
- One way valve for case venting
- 9.2" H x 2.85" W | 23.4 cm x 7.2 cm
- Thickness (at magnet): 2.75" | 7.0 cm
- NiCd: 23.1 oz | 655 g
- Alkaline: 18.3 oz | 519 g
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel
- O-ring sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE:
- Two C4® LEDs within engineered reflector produce a smooth flood beam to illuminate your work area without tiring your eyes
- High: 150 lumens; 12900 candela
- Low: 55 lumens; 4300 candela
- Moonlight for low-level lighting and extended run times
- RUN TIME:
- High: 3.5 h
- Low: 12 h
- Moonlight: 20 days
- Strobe: 8 h
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- Optional four “AA” alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Class I & II Division 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class III; T-Code: T4; Exia; NON-INCENDIVE: Class I Division 2; Groups A,B,C,D, T-CODE T4
- MSHA Permissible Flashlight; Approval. No. 20-4140001-0: Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only. Charge or replace batteries in fresh air only
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-18.104.22.168 (2003) mounted in any position
- Meets applicable European Community Directives.
WARRANTY: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !