Dual Switch Technology allows you to access 3 microprocessor controlled variable intensity modes, strobe mode and the latest in high power LED technology. Use either the tail cap or the head-mounted switch.When you need maximum illumination with a wide beam to search a large area, the Stinger DS LED HL rechargeable, high lumen flashlight provides a blast of 800 lumens with 297 meters of beam distance.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Dual Switch Technology – Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam - 800 lumens; 22,000 candela peak beam intensity; 297 meter beam distance
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 400 lumens; 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; 210 meter beam distance
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 200 lumens; 5,500 candela peak beam intensity; 148 meter beam distance
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity throughout battery charge
- Run times:
- High – Up to 1:15 continuous hours
- Medium – Up to 2 continuous hours
- Low – Up to 4 continuous hours
- Strobe – Up to 3 continuous hours
- Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base
- Charger Options:
- 10 hour steady charger
- 2.5 hour fast charger
- PiggyBack charger
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Machined aircraft aluminum body
- Non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Anti-roll rubber ring included
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Flashlight Only, No Charger Holder
- DC (12V), No Charger Holder
- AC (120V), No Charger Holder
- AC/DC (120V/12V) Steady Charge, 2 Charger Holders
- AC/DC (120V/12V) Fast Charge, 2 Charger Holders
- AC/DC (120V/12V) PiggyBack Steady Charge, 1 Charger Holder
|Case Material:||6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip and anti-roll rubber ring.|
|Dimensions:||Length: 8.85 in. (22.48 cm)|
Major Diameter: 1.62 in. (4.11 cm)
Body Diameter: 1.17 in. (2.97 cm)
|Weight:||12.8 oz. (364 grams)|
|Lens:||Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating|
C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
|ON/OFF:||Dual switch technology - Access high, medium, low and strobe via the independently working head mounted push-button switch or tail switch|
|Charging:||Ten hours to fully recharge on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC|
2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack® charger model available
|Batteries:||3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times|
|Approvals:||Most models meet applicable European Community Directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Best of the Best.
Our Security Personnel like the liteness easy to use.
For my place of employment it's very dark and my job depends on a dependable hand light
"whats the 120v version whats the difference"
120v is for a wall outlet, 12v is a car charger type.
"What does piggyback mean?"
The term ""Piggyback"" is referring to the charging unit for this light, 1 model has a spot to recharge the light and a spare battery, thus the piggyback, charge both at the same time, and always have a spare battery that is fully charged.
"how many amp hours is the battery rated for?"
John, I'm not sure I fully understand your question here, an amp is a measurement of electric power, below is what I think you might be asking. 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times, Ten hours to fully recharge on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC, 2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack charger model available
"I currently have the Streamlight: 'PolyStinger LED, rechargeable polymer flashlight' and was wondering if the 'Stinger DS LED HL Flashlight' is compatible with the same charger or if they have separate chargers."
Yes, the PolyStinger LED and the Stinger LED HL utilize the same chargers so the lights can be interchanged.
"does this light come with recharger??"
Agnes, did you see this on our web page? If not go there and look see what is shown there; you have 6 different options to choose from, 5 of which are chargers and 1 is the light only.
"i have an old Streamlight stinger. am i be able to convert this to a LED?"
Streamlight does not offer LED conversions for their lights.
"What kind of battery does this light work with and does it work with black battery or green battery or both"
It comes with a 3-cell,3.6 Volt Ni-MH battery, which is the green one. It will work with other ones, but for the best performance, stick with this one.
"Is the 12v charger listed, the fast charger or the 10 hour steady charger?"
This one is the steady charge model.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !