The right balance of run time while maintaining charge for Stinger and PolyStinger flashlights.
After extensive testing, Streamlight has found the right Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery for you! Keep your Stinger and PolyStinger flashlights charged and ready for action with the 3.6-volt, 1.8-amp-hour Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery Stick from Streamlight. This battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times, allowing for extensive use and reuse with your Stinger and PolyStinger flashlights.
- Deliver the same performance characteristics as NiCd batteries
- 12-month shelf life:
- Manufactured using Low Self-Discharge (LSD) technology, which reduces the self-discharge rate
- Battery retains up to 85% of its charge for a year or more
- More environmentally friendly than NiCd batteries
- Flashlights with NiMH batteries will fit existing Stinger charger holders
- Meets European Union WEEE requirements
Optional Battery Source for the following:
- Stinger®Classic LED
- Stinger DS®LED
- Stinger®LED HP™
- Stinger DS®LED HP™
- Stinger® LED HL™
- Stinger DS®LED HL™
- Polystinger® LED
- Polystinger DS® LED
- Stinger®Lite Pipe™
- Ni-MH sub-C battery stick
- 3.6 Volt
- 1.8 Ah
- Rechargeable up to 1,000 times
- Length: 5 1/8”
- Diameter: 7/8”
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !