You asked, we listened!Streamlight's Dual Switch Technology is now available in the Strion DS HL for maximum illumination with a wide beam.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access multiple lighting modes via the push-button tail switch or head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
- TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs:
- 1) high/medium/low with strobe (factory default)
- 2) high only without strobe
- 3) high/medium/low without strobe
- Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam: 700 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam distance; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 300 lumens; 5,000 candela; 141m beam distance; runs 3.25 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 800 candela; 57m beam distance; runs 20 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location: runs 2.5 hours
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hours
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- PiggyBack® charger doubles your run time by charging a spare battery (sold separately) so you can keep on working; reduces down time
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum; Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- 6.33” (16.08 cm); 5.4 oz (153 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
"Will this flashlight work with existing Strion chargers?"
Yes. It will use existing Strion chargers.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !