A lightweight, hand-held personal light with right-angle head designed for use in hazardous locations.
It features a piercing beam that cuts through smoke and a spring-loaded clip that easily grabs onto gear.
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke 175 lumens; 41,000 candela; 405 m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time 60 lumens; 14,000 candela; 237 m beam distance; runs 13 hours
- Flash for signaling runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation runs 20 days
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Industrial rechargeable NiCad battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Also accepts four AA alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Serialized for positive identification
Newly Redesigned Features
- Redesigned model features a low-profile “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- As always, by not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam.
- Spring-loaded clip with built-in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses; redesigned model features a reinforced D-ring with a forward-hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment in the redesigned model
The Survivor LED will never need to be replaced and provides the right type of light for a broad range of firefighting activity (structural firefighting, EMS, extrication, technical rescue, etc). The Survivor LED with C4® LED technology is stronger and more reliable than ever.
Lightweight and built from a high-impact nylon casing, the Survivor LED offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
Spring-loaded clip with built-in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses. Rugged enough to survive the UL 30-ft. drop test, this professional light is also engineered with a one-way valve for case venting and "O" ring sealed openings to protect against moisture and dirt.
Also features four lighting functions in one light high beam, low beam, flash, and moonlight mode. To switch settings, simply press and hold down the push button.
- Housing, base, and battery housing made from high-impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
- All openings are o-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- Spring-loaded clip with built-in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in either a heavy-duty or a low-profile bezel.
- Height: 7.06" | 17.92 cm
- Height in charger: 8.67" | 22.02 cm
- Width: 2.85" | 7.24 cm
- Diameter: 2.87" | 7.29 cm
- Grip Area:
- Height: 3.6" | 9.14 cm
- Thickness: 1.35" | 3.43 cm
- Width: 2.2" | 5.59 cm
Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating
Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Original model Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; ideal for smoke-cutting applications.
- Redesigned model “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
- Rubber dome push-button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Raised push button switch for easy use with gloves.
- 3-position switch high, low, locator strobe light
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- Optional four (4) "AA" alkaline battery pack (item 90542, not included) provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- High: 3.5 hours
- Low: 13 hours
- Flash: 8 hours continuous
- Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
- AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources.
- The universal Steady Charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with 110V, 120V, 230V, 240V, or 12V DC by exchanging its charge cord.
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G; Class III, T-Code: T4
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T-Code: T4
- Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-220.127.116.11 (2009) mounted in any position
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
now everybody wants one
I bought this after using the district supplied flashlights in a training burn. The light was pitiful at best. Now that i have a streamlight lowpro, darkness fears me... The beam cuts through smoke very well. On high, i can light up street signs from 100 yards away. The moonbeam is great for general night ops, as it doesn't blind everyone around me. A tip on the moonbeam that i couldn't find in the instructions or the web: hold the button through ten flashes of the rescue mode and the moonbeam activates. The lowpro survivor also fits in the charging docks in the engine.
Very bright and clear light, the low profile build housing is very nice and not bulky like the old lights. The different settings for the level of brightness for the bulb is nice to have. Very good upgrade they have done to this light.
seems to be a good light
I have not been able to use this light a lot but i have used it on a few calls and it is very bright. i have no complaints thus far and it seems to be a good product.
I'm happy with the function of the light and rechargeable battery. I havn't been to a fire with it yet. But everywhere else I've used it I am stoked on it.
Present for my son started using first shift.
Only disappointment FEDEX express left the package in my driveway instead of my porch.UPS,FEDEX ground,USPS all made porch deliveries.
Nothing but problems
The last two flashlights I have bought, the switches both broke right after a fire. One would not shut off, the next would not turn on. The second one literally broke after one fire. Cant buy these anymore.