The dual-output, two-stage press/click tailcap switch delivers both 320 lumens of max output, and a useful low-output mode for extended runtime.The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high.
The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Powered by two high-energy SF123A Lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Dual-output press/click tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- High: 320 lumens
- Low: 15 lumens
- High: 2.5 hrs*
- Low: 45 hrs
- Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g) with batteries
- Batteries: Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
- Switching: Dual-output tailcap click switch—press or click for low, return to off, then press or click again for high
Battery Warning:To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !