Just another pair of "tactical pants?" Not on your life.
Built for advanced comfort, adaptable fit, and exceptional versatility. Styled to look sharp, on duty or off. Enjoy a completely casual appearance. Unbeatable comfort. And secure storage for all of your professional and personal gear.
The unique waistband self-adjusts to accommodate either a paddle style or an inside-the-pants holster, and eliminates the need for bulky gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs.
Tru-Spec 24-7 Series pants are based on the tactical uniform trousers preferred by many SWAT officers and other special operators; complete with ample storage for a myriad of professional and personal gear. But their remarkable fit, comfort, and striking good looks help take these pants, and the officers who wear them, into completely new territory.
You’ll find these durable, multi-function pants comfortable and accommodating for virtually any purpose, day or night, whether you're on or off the clock.
- Designed for durability, full function and superior wearability
- Comfort and performance for almost any situation
- Tough, all-season Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric
- Comfort Fit Slider Waistband accommodates paddle or ITP holsters without adjustable side tabs
- Deep and plentiful pockets designed for secure storage of professional and personal gear
New Fabric!NEW Tru-Spec 24-7 All-Season Poly/Cotton Ripstop Pants: Cool, lightweight, Teflon® coated 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton rip-stop fabric makes these new 24-7 pants a genuine all-season, easy-care alternative to Tru-Spec’s traditional heavyweight cotton.
These super tough, lighter weight pants will quickly wick away moisture to keep you cooler…and maintain their crisp appearance, even if you’re ready to wilt. They’re wind resistant and fast drying.
The fabric’s proven Teflon coating repels stains, while its rip-stop construction minimizes tears and makes repairs easy. Plus they’ll resist fading and shrinking, even with multiple washes. Tru-Spec 24-7 All Season pants are an ideal choice for warm climates and wherever the summer months can present a serious uniform challenge—or for anyone who just wants to be comfortable, and looking good, in any climate.
TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Series: Light duty. Heavy duty. Off duty. From a surveillance detail…to a desk assignment…to a night on the town. Today’s active cops want apparel that’s ready for anything. The 24-7 Series by Tru-Spec® delivers. Designed and built for maximum comfort, exceptional fit, and unsurpassed versatility.
Styled for crisp, contemporary good looks. Made in traditional cotton or state-of-the-art blends, every piece of 24-7 clothing is intended to easily cross the line between duty and casual wear. For any cop (or non-cop) who’s passionate about having maximum comfort and full function—on-duty or off—24-7 pants, polos, uniform shirts, vests, and jumpsuits are the real deal.
- Rip-stop pants constructed from Teflon® coated 6.5 oz. polyester/cotton ripstop
- Unique pocket design and configuration for a completely casual appearance and secure storage for all your duty requirements or personal gear
- Comfort Fit Slider Waistband Construction comfortably accommodates either paddle style or inside-the-pants holster
- Extra deep front slash pockets can hide a pocket holster or hold a lot of gear
- Customized Tru-Spec® original Prym snap
- YKK® brass zipper
- Engineered dimensional fit
- Two knife/accessory pockets with stiff fusing interlining
- Two cargo pockets with hook & loop closures and bellowed side gussets
- Two internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets
- Cell phone/magazine pocket
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Ratings & Reviews
Best I've owned !
Wearing these every duty day. They stay true in shape, color and feel great!
"where are these pants made?"
The ones I reviewed were made in Indonesia
"Is This A U.S.A MADE PRODUCT ??"
the product is not made in the USA
"Does it have a back pocket for billfold, and will a 1 3/4 wide belt fit in the loops."
yes to both questions, two back pockets and a 1 3/4"" belt can be worn.
"What is the unhemmed length? I need to locate 38 inch length khaki pants. 38-40 waist"
the closest I could find is the Propper tactical pant F5243-50, the unfinished length is 37.5"" you will need to call our customer service to place this order 800-852-6088
"are these pants NFPA approved"
Hey Me, sorry they are not NFPA
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !