When every second, dollar, pound and inch counts Task Force Tips delivers the ideal solution with their hybrid apparatus component - the Adjustable Hydrant Wrench.No need to rummage through the tools to find the wrench with the right head or correct size spanner--this tool eliminates the need for several individual tools. On one end, it features a square head wrench and on the other end, a pentagon wrench. This tool has dual spanner claws that can be used on virtually any Storz, rocker lug or long handled fire hose coupling from 1" (25mm) up to 6" (152mm) diameter for maximum utility.
- Pentagon wrench head on spanner end
- Square head wrench on opposite end
- Dual spanner claws for hose coupling from 1" (25mm) up to 6" (152mm) diameter
- Rugged handle grip is hard coat anodized
- Crafted from aluminum alloy
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1kg) / Length: 24.2” (61.5cm)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !