EXFIL SAR Backcountry HelmetThe EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide accessory mounting capabilities
while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Backcountry was designed for users that do not intend on mounting night vision devices to their helmet.
This version features a glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and lights. It also includes a sport-style under the chin retention strap with Fidlock® magnetic buckle and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. The SAR Accessory Rail 2. 0 System is optional.
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High-cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and lights
- Sport-style retention system with Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Boa® Closure System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium® foam comfort liners in two thicknesses with Microban® anti-microbial treated wicking fabric
- Optional SAR Accessory Rail 2.0 system that is Magpul MOE compatible and includes a pass-through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Two removable vent covers
- Compatible with the EXFIL® Peltor™ Quick Release Adapter, EXFIL® Picatinny Quick Release Adapter, Solas Reflective Kit, EXFIL® Counterweight Kit and additional accessory items to come in 2015
"does this helmet come in different sizes?"
From our web page; includes a sport-style under the chin retention strap with Fidlock magnetic buckle and a Boa Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release. Not sure this is what you are looking for, it looks like 1 size fits all.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !