High Strength Lexan Polycarbonate Copolymer ShellThe EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose-built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards.
The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
Another feature included is the SAR Accessory 2.0 Rail system that allows for custom mounting.
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high-performance industrial helmets
EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High-cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Includes integrated Wilcox® aluminum shroud conforming to the SOCOM SPEAR Program of record
- Military-style Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa® Closure System integrated directly into the helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium® foam comfort liners in two thicknesses with Microban® anti-microbial treated wicking fabric
- SAR Accessory Rail 2.0 system
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Pass-through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Two removable vent covers
- Compatible with the EXFIL® Peltor™ Quick Release Adapter, EXFIL® Picatinny Quick Release Adapter, Solas Reflective Kit, and EXFIL® Counterweight Kit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !