Don't mess with bulky canteens or water bottles.Attach a hands-free hydration system to your pack. Snap-tite straps attach easily to Spyder Gear, FSS web gear, and other web gear brands.
- D-Rings attach easily to Spyder Gear
- Snap-tite straps easily attach to FSS web gear & others
- Closed cell insulation keeps water cooler
- Covered fill port keeps dirt out
- Click-It strap allows you to hang your pack anywhere
- Neoprene tube cover keeps liquid the right temperature
- Bite valve cover keeps your bite valve clean/protected
Made of 1000D Cordura®, 420D Pack cloth, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK Zipper, Nylon Hardware and 3M™ Reflective Tape. This product is approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group.
- Capacity: 100oz (3 Liters)
- Weight: Empty Reservoir 1 lb, Filled Reservoir 7 lbs
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, 420D Packcloth, Nylon Webbing, #8 YKK Zipper, Nylon Hardware, 3M™ Reflective tape
"Does this come with the snap system shown in the video on the True North website? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XwZzelQ722s"
True North say's it does
"Is this product considered flame retardant?"
Steve,sorry it is not FR, but meets these certifications; NFPA 1977 Certified & Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group approved
"Does this also include the bladder?"
Yes this comes with the bladder.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !