Radio Chest Harness Designed For Engine And Dozer Crews.True North’s collection of best-selling Radio Harnesses feature all the bells and whistles that our customers expect from True North® products. With adjustable pockets designed to fit all makes and models of radios and their internal suspension system that keeps harness fit stable, to upgraded, lightweight low-profile back harnesses, True North Radio Harnesses are even more comfortable, durable and functional than ever.
The Dozer holds your fire shelter, radio, and spare battery where it's easily accessed yet still out of the way. True North’s pack sits comfortably on your chest without sagging or swinging due to our unique internal suspension system.
- Adjustable radio pocket fits a wide range of models from larger legacy radios to smaller, modern handsets
- Front pocket fits large fire shelter
- Multiple storage throughout for batteries, maps, notebooks and pens
- Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon™
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware, Hypalon™
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- NFPA 1977
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !