The wildland face mask offers an ergonomic bi-panel form fitting face piece designed for superior breathability.Ideal for use during social distancing and for fire fighters who desire to wear a flame-resistant face mask. The Wildland Face Mask also offers the added benefits of being designed to fit the contours of the face, making little-to-no contact at the mouth and nose opening, improving breathability.
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Body of the face mask is made from NFPA 1977-certified fabric.
- The face mask itself is not NFPA 1977 certified
- Nomex® stitching for durability and trusted FR performance
- Face panel is a "wildland yellow" color to match the wildland attire
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !