Stay dry, warm, and comfortable while battling the elements by wearing Vertx’s Integrity Waterproof Shell.
Made of 100% 50 Denier Polyester, Vertx’s Integrity Waterproof Shell is equipped with patented 37.5™ technology, which uses active particles that are permanently embedded at the fiber level to capture and release moisture vapor. This transfer of vapor maintains the body’s ideal microclimate of 37.5 degrees Celsius in a multitude of temperature variations. A snap-in hood with a built-in visor and fit-adjusting drawstrings protects your head from the elements, while sealed seams and zippers reinforce waterproof protection. This shell also includes chest pockets and a large zippered dropdown panel for easy identification, as well as side entry pockets and a right sleeve pocket for excellent equipment storage and protection. The Integrity Waterproof Shell can be combined with Vertx’s Integrity Base Jacket to form a total outerwear system that will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable in the most extreme climates.
- 100% 50 Denier Polyester with patented 37.5™ technology maintains the body’s ideal microclimate of 37.5 degrees Celsius
- Snap-on hood features a built-in visor and fit-adjusting drawstrings that protect your head from the elements
- Sealed seams and zippers reinforce waterproof protection
- Chest pockets with storm flaps store removable Velcro®-secured dropdown ID panels
- Large zippered dropdown panel on back allows for additional identification
- Side entry pockets and right sleeve pocket provide excellent equipment storage and protection
- Zippered sides open for controlled ventilation and easy access to gear
- Jacket can be worn with the Integrity Base Jacket as a total outerwear system for use in the most extreme climates
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !