Portable Floating High Pressure Fire PumpFloating fire pumps can be deployed rapidly without the need for suction hose or foot valves. They are also practical for shallow water applications.
This rugged Fire pump meets the Fire Fighting demands of municipal and forestry services. Other applications include de-watering, marine, environmental clean-up, irrigation, power washing and many more.
Powered by a reliable, high performance Briggs and Stratton EPA approved 4-Stroke air-cooled engine with low fuel consumption and an acoustically-engineered muffler for quiet operation. Also equipped with a recoil hand starter and Over-speed protection.
- Featuring “ReadyStart®* starting system and Automatic Choke for super easy starting
- The only high pressure 4 Stroke floating pump on the market with nearly 3 times the pressure of other 4 stroke floating pumps and at less than 2/3 the weight!
- This pump is designed with ease of maintenance in mind with a built-in easily removable intake screen
- Hard Anodized Aluminum casing and Impeller for added corrosion resistance
- Face-type spring-loaded mechanical seal is standard. No adjustment required
- Stainless steel pump shaft and hardware for added corrosion resistance
- The float has ‘Molded’ carrying handles front, rear and sides for easy transport
- 4.5 hour run time fuel tank
- Length: 38.75” | 98.4 cm
- Width: 25.0” | 63.5 cm
- Height: 23” | 58.4 cm
- Weight (Dry): 74 lbs | 33.6 kg
- Discharge: 1.5” 38 mm NPSH
- Standard NPSH threads, other discharge threads available
- Briggs & Stratton: Professional Series** 4 Stroke
- Displacement: 223 cc
- Oil Capacity: 18 oz. | 0.54 L
- Fuel Tank: 2.5 US Gal. | 9.46 L
- Fuel Tank (Optional): 1.25 US Gal. | 4.73 L
** “Professional” series engine has a 60% longer life than the “E” series
Specifications subject to change without notice
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !