The 600 Series Super LED Lighthead with Red LED and Red Lens Includes Internal Flasher with Flash Patterns, Steady-Burn and Hi/Low Power.The Whelen 600 Series Super-LED® incorporates eight red Super-LED's, a red optic hard coated polycarbonate lens, and utilizes a metalized reflector with integrated TIR hybrid optics for maximum output. The hard coated lens provides extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The conformal coated PC board and sealed lens/reflector assembly provides additional protection against environmental elements. The solid state warning light are vibration resistant. The self-contained flashing light has 14 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns including steady burn and hi/low power. An installation kit including mounting hardware and rubber gasket is provided for surface mounting. A 12” non-terminated pigtail is included. The warning light is covered by a five year factory warranty. Mounting flanges and housings are sold separately.
- LEDs are encapsulated for heavy-duty performance, vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
- Draws minimal current
- Rated for 100,000 hours operation
- 14 flash patterns including steady burn
- Super-LEDs are instant "On", no warm-up or high current voltage spikes on start up
- All lightheads are furnished with 6" pigtail
- Lower operating temperature
- 600 Series use standard optional mounting flanges
- Conformal coated internal electronics
- LED lights do not emit ultra-violet radiation that attracts insects during night operation like H.I.D. lights do
- HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional 5 year warranty
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !