The Only Full-Rescue AED with Intelligent Pediatric Capability.ZOLL’s unique intelligent pediatric capability is built into the AED Plus and AED Pro for pediatric patients. The device can sense when pediatric electrodes are attached and switch from an adult to pediatric ECG analysis algorithm. Pedi•padz II electrodes are designed especially for use with the AED Plus and AED Pro, and are also compatible with the M Series®, E Series®, and R Series® for continuity of care.*
ZOLL’s Intelligent Pediatric Capability Includes:
- Voice and text prompts that inform rescuers that Pedi•padz II are connected, ensuring that the proper electrodes are being used.
- Separate and specific algorithms designed for children are used to analyze a young victim’s heart rhythm, as a child’s heart rhythms vary from an adult’s.
- With Pedi padz II, the AED Plus/AED Pro provides pediatric-specific energy levels. Electronics in the AED adjust defibrillating energy levels automatically so that suitable doses are delivered accurately, when needed.
- The AED Plus and AED Pro do not rely on a attenuator in the wires of the pediatric electrodes to reduce delivered energy, ensuring that child patients always receive appropriate, pediatric specific energy levels.
- Pedi padz II are designed with anatomical diagrams on the package to facilitate fast and accurate pad placement.
Indications for Use:
- Patient Age: 0-8 Years
- Patient Weight: Under 55 lbs / 25 kg
- Devices: AED Plus and AED Pro
- Device Energy Levels: 50, 70, 85 Joules
- Patient Analysis: Analyzes based on pediatric –specific algorithm
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Conductive Gel: Hydrogel
- Length, Lead Wires: 34.0 inches / 86.4 c
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.