Add more realism to your training scenarios with Action Target's durable cardboard 3D Targets, built to look and react like a real active threat.
Criminals on the street are not flat sheets of paper or cardboard taped to a wall; they are three-dimensional threats that run, dodge, and do not always go down when you think they will. Action Target's 3D Target helps to bring some of that realism to training scenarios without the expense and complexity of most reactive target systems. The 3D Target comes as a flat sheet of cardboard that easily folds into a three-dimensional torso shape complete with ears and attachable cardboard arms (including arms holding knives and guns for added realism). Once assembled, the target can be dressed with a T-shirt and hat to create a virtual threat that looks and feels like the real thing. The 3D Target is supported on its stand by balloons in its head, chest, and lower abdomen cavities. Trainees are encouraged to aim for the areas most likely to drop the target (which can differ from target to target) and know that they're successful when the balloons pop and the target falls to the ground. Designed for use with the PT Runner system or the 3D Target Stand w/ Feet, Action Target's 3D Targets are excellent tools for realistically simulating and practicing how to take down actual criminal threats.
- 3D Targets provide more realistic representation of the threats posed by criminals and a more realistic reaction to accurately placed shots
- Target comes as a flat sheet of cardboard that easily folds into a three-dimensional torso shape complete with ears and attachable cardboard arms for added realism
- Target can be dressed with a T-shirt and hat to create a virtual threat that looks and feels like the real thing
- Balloons can be blown up in the head, chest, or lower abdomen cavities to support the target on its stand
- Trainees are encouraged to aim for the areas most likely to drop the target (i.e., the balloons); once all balloons are popped, target falls to the ground
- Target is designed for use with the PT Runner system or the 3D Target Stand w/ Feet
- Kit includes: (15) 3D cardboard targets, (75) latex balloons, tactical arms, zip ties, and a roll of string
Training with the 3D Target
The 3D Target is made reactive through the use of balloons, which can be blown up in the head, chest, or lower abdomen cavities. When inflated, the balloons put pressure on the rebar pole of the 3D Target Stand and hold up the target by pressing against the ceilings of each of the three cavities. As soon as the balloons are popped, the target no longer has anything to hold it up and falls to the ground. The key is to aim for the areas that are most likely to drop the target, because, just like a real threat, just hitting the target anywhere isn't guaranteed to bring it down. Drills using 3D Targets help trainees realize their weapons' limitations and reinforce accuracy and follow-through. Only one balloon is needed to hold up the target, so any or all of the cavities can be used to vary training scenarios and increase the level of difficulty. What effectively dropped one target may not be enough to drop another target.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !