Hit Low, Hit Hard and Hit Far with the Mercury™ Quick LE Portable Monitor.With Mounting Bracket, Safety Strap and 4445 Nozzle.
The Mercury Quick Attack LE sets a new standard in the market and is the only portable monitor that meets NFPA 1964 and EN-15767-1.
It is compact and lightweight at 15 pounds and flows 500 GPM. Now even better, it can hit low at 10° and far up to 250 feet at 100 psi. Easy and quick to deploy, friction loss is minimal.
Now available with FlowGuard to help reduce hazard risk for your crew and give them confidence while firefighting.
- Hits low at 10°
- Improved reach up to 250 feet at 100 psi when paired with the new Mercury nozzle (Style 4446)
- Compact size & weighing only 15 lbs for quick deployment (or 19.6 lbs with FlowGuard)
- Compact size & weighing only 15 lbs for quick deployment
- Meets NFPA 1964 and EN-15767-1
- Easy open/close valve
- Strap attached with bag for easy stowing
- Knurled handle for improved grip
- Handle wiper to minimize debris collection
- Elevation range of +10° to +50°
- Rotation +- 20°
- Rated flows up To 500 gpm (1900 lpm)
- Low 6 psi friction loss at 500 gpm
- Maximum operating pressure of 230 psi. Exceeds the standard of 200 psi
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 23.2" x 9.6" x 15.0" | 584.3 mm x 243.9 mm x 381.0 mm
- Inlet: 2.5"
- Outlet: 2.5"
- Operating Pressure: 230 psi | 16 bar
- Flow: 500 gpm
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !