ASP's Nexus Subcap Baton Clip (F Series) allows an ASP Tactical Baton to be easily concealed in a pocket and rapidly drawn from a belt simply by lifting it.
The Nexus Subcap provides secure, lightweight clip-on retention of all ASP Friction Loc® Batons. The design is compact and easily installed. Batons are conveniently carried and rapidly presented. The subcap allows additional ASP accessories to be mounted on the baton. The Nexus contains a rapid release clip and chrome plate retaining spring. It can be used on tactical or dress belts. The baton can be concealed by placing it in a side or back pocket. The Nexus is attached by removing the existing baton cap. It screws on securely and can be used with ASP Logo, Grip, and Leverage Caps as well as the Tactical Defender, the new Tactical USB, and the Breakaway Subcap. This robust clip allows an ASP Friction Loc Baton to be rapidly drawn by simply lifting it from the belt. It permits a secure grip on the center of the handle and provides a firm purchase.
- Clip is compact and can be easily installed by removing the existing baton cap
- Baton clip provides secure, lightweight clip-on retention of all ASP Friction Loc® Batons
- Batons are conveniently carried on a tactical belt or dress belt or inside a side or back pocket and can be rapidly presented
- Clip can be used with the ASP, Grip, and Leverage caps; the Tactical Defender; the new Tactical USB; and the Breakaway Subcap
- The subcap allows additional ASP accessories to be mounted on the baton
"Is this compatible with the P12 friction baton? Seems like it's not listed anywhere either way. thanks!"
This should be used on the full-size friction loc series of batons. It will probably not work with the P12 or P16.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !