ASP Tungsten USB
The exceptionally bright Tungsten USB LED Flashlight is a transitional light that's easy to charge and easy to use.
The Tungsten USB adds a micro USB charge port, internal charge circuit, and Lithium-Ion power cell to the distinctive Tungsten design while keeping the premium Tungsten features.
A ringed, three flute grip is machined into a matte black Type III hardcoat anodized aerospace aluminum body. The four cut switch rotates to an Intermittent, Locked, or Constant position. The detachable pocket clip may be positioned lens up or lens down.
The electronic circuit board drives a Cree XPG2 R5 LED to 350 lumens as measured against the ANSI FL-1 Standard. Loosening the head of the Tungsten reveals the micro USB charge port. Attach the retractable charging cable to the supplied car charger or wall charger, a computer USB port, or even a micro USB cell phone charger. The battery indicator blinks red when charging and turns solid green when fully charged. The car charger and wall charger have a blue LED indicator to confirm that the power source is active.
The chargers and cord are encased in a zipper ballistic carrier. The dual fuel technology of the Tungsten USB allows the use of CR123A primary cells, which are unaffected by the Tungsten USB charge circuit.
- Length: 5.75" (146 mm)
- Diameter: .91" (23.11 mm)
- Weight: 4.24 oz (120 g) (with batteries)
- 6061 T6 high strength Type III hardcoat anodizing aluminum with matte black finish
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Cree XPG2 R5 LED
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charge port with charge indicator
- 3-Position: intermittent, locked, constant switch
- Overmolded activation button
- Ringed three flute grip
- Reversible pocket clip
- Ballistic weave zippered travel case
- Lifetime warranty
- Output: 350 lumens
- Runtimes: 2 h
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard