List: $180.00 |Save: $18.00
Benchmade 200 Puukko
200 PuukkoDesigned to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, the Puukko combines a classic Scandinavian silhouette with the modern performance you expect from a Benchmade.
CPM-3V steel rewrote Benchmde's standard for toughness, outperforming all other steels in their lineup. The rubberized Santoprene handle make for a comfortable and secure grip for a multitude of tasks. Even the sheath was created with versatility in mind, making it easy to carry with you.
Whether it becomes your go to camp knife or your bushcrafting lifeline, the Puukko is made to handle any situation.
- Blade Length: 3.75” [9.53cm]
- Blade Thickness: 0.140” [3.556mm]
- Overall Length: 8.25” [20.96cm]
- Weight: 4.51oz [127.86g]
- Handle Thickness: 0.80” [20.32mm]
- Sheath Weight: 2.65oz [75.13g]
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
A thermoplastic elastomer that is molded to specification. It offers excellent flexibility with high tear strength and fatigue resistance. Resistance to many harsh chemicals. These features contribute to improved performance in a range of tough jobs.