The 535 Bugout™ was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer,The 535 Bugout® incorporates the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package.
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPMS30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm)
- Open Length: 7.46" (18.95cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54mm)
- Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g)
AXIS®: A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS® has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners and is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened.
Two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS® bar itself. Available in manual, AXIS® Assist or Auto AXIS® configurations.
- Blade Edge; Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Use: Every Day, Outdoor