Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek Drop-pointForm and function in the same package. The first variant in the Freek family brings together two incredibly durable materials, G10 and CPM-M4 steel. The gray and black layered G10 is milled to provide excellent grip and style, while the red G10 base layer and anodized aluminum barrel spacers bring an additional pop of color to the handles. The high-strength CPM-M4 blade is designed for hard use, pushing the limits of what the already tough Freek was meant to do. This knife is a true super Freek.
- Blade Length: 3.60” (9.14cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114” (2.896mm)
- Open: 8.46” (21.49cm)
- Closed: 4.86” (12.34cm)
- Weight: 4.30oz (121.90g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.62” (15.75mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Coated Black
- Blade Steel: CPM-M4 (62-64 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Split arrow
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Gray and Black G10
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: No Sheath
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !