602 Tengu ToolBuilding upon Benchmade’s partnership with custom designer Jared Oeser, the new 602 Tengu Tool is a multi-faceted friction folder chock-full of detail.
Mimicking the styling of the 601 Tengu Flipper, this design is a simple, yet effective option for those looking to carry a unique piece. When closed, the tang of the CPM-20CV tanto blade reveals a bottle opener that can actuate the blade upon deployment.
Complete with a black leather carry sleeve, the Tengu Tool is the perfect addition to any EDC rotation.
- Blade Length: 1.14” | 2.90cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.124” | 3.150mm
- Open: 3.27” | 8.31cm
- Closed: 2.14” | 5.44cm
- Weight: 1.04oz | 29.48g
- Handle Thickness: 0.4” | 10.16mm
- Sheath Weight: 0.28oz | 7.93g
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Tanto
- Clip Type: No Clip
- Clip Position: N/A
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: Black Contoured G10
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: No
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !