FLIR now gives you two new lower-cost, easier-to-use options without sacrificing the reliable clarity and performance that FLIR K-Series TICs are well-known for.
The K53 features FLIR’s FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images for better perspective and orientation to help improve situational awareness and give firefighters a greater sense of confidence and safety.
FLIR now gives you two new lower-cost, easier-to-use options without sacrificing the reliable clarity and performance that FLIR K-Series TICs are well-known for. The K53 feature FLIR’s FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images for better perspective and orientation to help improve situational awareness and give firefighters a greater sense of confidence and safety.
The K53 is the camera of choice when you’re looking for high image quality without all the bells and whistles. It powers on ready to go so you can focus on the immediate challenges ahead.
Included 2-bay charging station makes it a cinch to stay prepared.
Streamlined High Performance Made Even More Affordable
FLIR’s new K53 provides you with two new lower-cost, easier-to use options without sacrificing the reliable clarity and performance that FLIR K-Series TICs are well-known for. It features FLIR’s FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies structural and textural details in thermal images for better perspective and orientation.
By making it easier to see more clearly under the smokiest, darkest conditions, the K53 can help improve situational awareness and provide first responders a greater sense of confidence and safety as they forge ahead to fight fires and save lives.
Fire Power Simplified
Simple operation lets you stay focused on the job. A single, glove-friendly button gets you up and running. A squeeze of the trigger freezes a K33 image or captures K53 stills and videos for reviewing later.
Higher-resolution thermal imaging once exclusive to FLIR Kx5 models is now available in a streamlined package. Choose the for K53 for 320 x 240 quality.
Vivid FSX™ Thermal Images
A big, bright 4” LCD and onboard FSX digital processing enhances thermal image detail for greater visibility, making it easier for firefighters to find their way. 60Hz frame rate keeps up with the action.
With the K53, FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – part of our mission to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most. Ã¢Â€Â‹
The Best Warranty
FLIR’s unique 2-5-10 Warranty covers the battery for two years, parts and labor for five, and the thermal imaging detector for 10.
- IR Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD: < 40 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Contrast Optimization: Digital image enhancement using FSX™
- Field of View (FOV): 51° x 38°
- Focus: Fixed Focus
- Image Frequency: 60 Hz
- Detector Type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Spectral Range: 7.5–13 µm
- Start-up Time: < 17 sec. (IR-image, no GUI)
- Start-up Time from Sleep Mode: < 4 sec.
- Image Storage: Up to 200 JPEGS (co-dependent on the number of video clips)
- Video Storage: Up to 200 files (5 minute max. per clip)
- In-Camera Video Recording: Non-radiometric MPEG-4 to internal flash memory
- Display: 4” LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Image Modes: TI Basic
- Auto-Range: Yes, mode dependent
- Object Temperature Range: –20°C to 150°C (-4°F to 302°F), 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Accuracy: ±4°C or ±4% of reading for ambient temperature, 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)
- Spotmeter: One Spotmeter
- Isotherm: Yes, according to NFPA and mode dependent
- Automatic Heat Detection: Heat detection mode (hottest 20% of the scene is colorized)
- Color Palettes: Multiple palettes, mode dependent
- Regional Adjustments: Units, date, and time formats
- Interface: USB-mini
- USB: USB Mini-B: Data transfer to and from PC/ uncompressed colorized video
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging System: 2-bay charger, truck charger available
- Charging Temperature: 2 hours to 85% (3 hours and 25 minutes) capacity, charging status indicated by LEDs
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C to 85°C (–4°F to 185°F), 150°C (302°F): 15 min., 260°C (500°F): 5 min
- Storage Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity (Operating and Storage): IEC 60068-2-30/24 h 95% relative humidity, 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F) / 2 cycles
- Relative Humidity: 95% relative humidity 25°C to 40°C (77°F to 104°F) non-condensing
- Designed to meet NFPA 1801:2013 specification
- Impact acceleration resistance
- Viewing surface abrasion
- Heat resistance
- Heat and flame
- Product label durability
- EMC: EN 61000-6-2:2005 (Immunity)
- EN 61000-6-3:2011 (Emission)
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15B (Emission)
- Magnetic Fields: EN 61000-4-8, Test level 5 for continuous field (severe industrial environment)
- Encapsulation: IP 67 (IEC 60529)
- Shock: 25 g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Vibration: 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)
- Drop: 2.0 m / 6.6 ft., on concrete floor (IEC 60068-2-31)
- Safety (Power Supply): CE/EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- Camera Weight, Incl. Battery: < 1.1 kg / 2.4 lb
- Dimensions: 120 L × 125 W × 280 H mm / 4.7 x 4.9 x 11 in
- Tripod Mounting: UNC ¼”-20
- Infrared camera
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Hard transport case
- Power supply
- Printed documentation
- USB cable
- Lanyard strap
- Neck strap
- Retractable lanyard
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !