The Ghostrike Fixed Blade is a subtle yet powerful knife that remains hidden until you need it to strike with full force.
Sized for a subtle presence, the Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade is an ultra-light self defense knife with a sheath system configurable for low profile or open carry.
The Ghostrike Fixed Blade is made of 420HC steel with black ceramic coating, which offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. The knife’s 3.3” fine edge drop point blade slices and rips with precision, while its rubber over-mold nylon handle features a diamond texture that offers a superior grip in critical situations.
A key edge of the Ghostrike Fixed Blade is its modular sheath system, which can be worn horizontally on a belt beneath an un-tucked shirt or vertically on a belt like a traditional fixed blade knife. As the blade is compact enough to be worn without making a profile against your outer clothing, the modular sheath system makes it easier to conceal the blade until you need it.
Lightweight, compact, and durable, the Ghostrike Fixed Blade is an unassuming self defense knife that remains hidden until you’re ready to strike with its full force.
- 3.3” fine edge drop point blade slices and rips with precision
- 420HC steel with black ceramic coating makes the blade highly corrosion-resistant and minimizes reflective surfaces
- Rubber over-mold nylon handle features a diamond texture for superior grip in critical situations
- Modular sheath system can be worn horizontally on a belt beneath an un-tucked shirt or vertically on a belt, allowing for low profile or open carry
- Features lanyard hole
- Proudly made in Portland, OR
- Blade Length: 3.3”
- Overall Length: 6.9”
- Weight (with Sheath): 3.6 oz.
- Blade Material: 420HC steel
- Handle Material: Rubber over-molded, glass-filled nylon
Ratings & Reviews
Great product, quick delivery
Good size Perfectly concealed
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !