Keep doors open to prevent auto-locking so your back-up can respond quickly.Invented by a Chicago Police Officer, this simple, effective device clamps easily to doors to prevent auto-locking. This allows back-up responders to quickly enter the scene without having to be “buzzed in”. The B.E.T. is a superior alternative to using rolled up magazines or other unreliable props that may be “laying around”. Plus, if you are alone subduing an aggressive suspect, you want to be confident that the first back-ups can enter without delay. This lightweight, spring-loaded clamp simply pulls open to fit over any door, snaps back to hold the door open and the device is securely in place. Built to last from high impact resistant materials, don’t take a gamble …place your B.E.T. for safety!
- A simple solution to potentially life threatening situations
- Designed to keep security doors open at multi-unit buildings
- Allows back-ups to respond quickly without having to be “buzzed in”
- Automatic clamping device holds the B.E.T. to the door
- Fits a wide range of doors (standard entry, security, fire rated)