The Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide™ contains the latest 2010 ACLS guidelines.
Use of this popular reference helps physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret ECGs, look up patient medications, and much more!
Information contained within this guide are as follows:
- Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway
- Complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine
- Extensive prescription drug list
- Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page
- Lab values
- Complete list of abbreviations!
Only 3" x 5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is waterproof, alcohol-fast, tear-resistant and incredibly durable.
E & CC Pocket Guide Features:
- New 2010 ACLS Algorithms
- 88 Emergency & ACLS Drugs
- 12-Lead ECG Section & Acute MI Basic ECG Rhythms
- Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI "Rave" Drugs
- Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro Pediatric Resuscitation
- Drug Doses
- Vitals End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
- Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Burn Charts, the "Rule of 9s"
- Pulse Oximetry
- IV Drip Rates
- Quick EMS Spanish Translations
- Lab Values, Metrics
- Notes Pages
Ratings & Reviews
this product is outdated
i thought that i was getting the updated acls version