The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine.Featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows.
Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
Due to state law restrictions, high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and abide with state or local gun laws.
State Restrictions on Large Capacity Magazines:
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering Magazines.
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !