List: $86.36 |Save: $21.41
Nightstick Intrinsically Safe Multi-Function LED Headlamp
This Intrinsically Safe Multi-Function LED Headlamp is designed for use in hazardous workplace environments by professionals needing the ultimate in hands-free lighting.Ideal for head or hardhats, the XPP-5458 is cETLus Listed Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II, III, Div 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G hazardous locations. With 5 different lighting modes, spotlight, full-power white floodlight, half-power white floodlight, green floodlight and dual-light, the 5458 provides the exact lighting for virtually any situation. Plus the spotlight and any one of the three floodlight modes can be activated simultaneously for even more lighting options…that’s the idea behind Nightstick’s exclusive Dual-Light design.
- Five Lighting modes: Spotlight, full/half-power white floodlight, red floodlight and dual-light
- Spotlight uses a CREE® LED rated at 50,000 hour life
- White / Green floodlight LEDs rated at 35,000 hour life
- IP-X7 rated waterproof
- Drop rated to 2 meters
- Two switch light control
- Behind the head battery pack for comfort and balance
- Adjustable ratchet tilt headlamp
- Includes headlamp, elastic non-slip headband, rubber hardhat strap and 3 premium alkaline AA batteries
- Limited Lifetime warranty*
- Spotlight: 130
- Full-Power White Floodlight: 100
- Half-Power White Floodlight: 25
- Green Floodlight: 21
- Dual-Light: 190
- Spotlight: 14 hours
- Full-Power White Floodlight: 12.5 hours
- Half-Power White Floodlight: 70 hours
- Green Floodlight: 37 hours
- Dual-Light: 6 hours
- 3.3 in x 3.3 in x 3.5 in | 84 mm x 84 mm x 89 mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz | 269 g
Ratings & Reviews
rugged but not small or lightweight works well on hard hat
Spot what? Spot Light
Great product I thought the width of the beam was really good.
Works great !!!!
Best light I've ever use
This is an awesome light. I'm a lineman in the communication business for a cable provider. I use this light at night while working. I love the fact that it has multiple setting of the type of light you want thrown out for the work being performed.