16"/40cm EFi150xx Intrinsically Safe Blower/ExhausterHazardous Location ventilation is Euramco Safety’s specialty, and these RAMFAN 16" Smoke Ejectors are a reflection of this experience.
The only WHOLE-UNIT certified explosion-proof portable ventilators on the market, raising to the strict hazardous location use standards of UL, IECEx, and ATEX, make these the safest ventilators available for venting of hazardous airborne vapors and particulates. For those whose response areas include heavy industrial, chemical, or other HazMat potential.
- ATEX certified for safe use in adverse atmospheres
- Blow/exhaust hazardous or explosive gasses safely
- High strength, anti-static glass reinforced ABS housing is lightweight, corrosion proof and chemical resistant
- IP55 rain tested switch enclosure
- Stackable for easy storage
- Power cable is 30 ft / 9 m long.
- Free Air (15ft/4.6m, 1 - 90° turn):
- 4,459cfm / 7,580m3/hr
- 3,179cfm / 5,404m3/hr
- Impeller: 7 blade
- Weight: 61 lbs | 28 kg
- Dimensions: 19 x 18 x 16" | 483 x 457 x 407 mm
- Noise: 90.2 dB
- Motor: 1.5 Hp | 1.1 kW
- Electric: 115/230VAC, 1ø, 50/60Hz
- Start: 115V: 80A / 230V: 40A
- Run: 115V: 15A / 230V: 8A
- Unit Certification:
- II 2 G Ex de IIB T6 BR
- Ex de IIB T6
- Motor Certification: II 2 G Ex d IIB
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !