The D-44 Cyclone works well with LCS600.
Specs & Features:
- Patent Pending Cyclonic Expansion chambers
- Ultra Compact Design - Only 3” deep
- Rugged glass filled nylon housing - will not rust!
- User Replaceable rear facing driver
- 6 Custom fit brackets available
- Input Voltage: 32v RMS
- Output: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 11 ohm
- Dimensions: 6.6” x 6.6” x 2.9”
- Exceeds Acoustical Requirements:
- SAEJ1859* / Title 13 Class A* / Approved with SVP sirens.
"where is this speaker made to be mounded at"
Shawn you can mount it any where you want to, that's your choice, this is a low profile speaker made to fit in tight spots, but that's up to you
"i can use this speaker with the SS670 right"
Shawn, yes you can use this
"can I put two speakers in to achieve louder sound"
it will depend on your siren, this is a 100 watt speaker, if you have a 100 watt siren it won't be any louder than 100 watts, and if you add another speaker it still won't be any louder.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !