Akron® Assault™ Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
The Assault is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today’s fire service. Its durable, simple design means that the nozzle is low maintenance and requires no recalibration.
The 4802 can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure and provide better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI.
Whether you need a wide, dense fog for radiant heat protection or a tight, hard-hitting straight stream for maximum reach and penetration, you'll find that Akron's Assault Nozzles will fit your needs well.
Unique new Akron design features molded-in padding for extra cushioning and reduced hand fatigue.
Improved handling: Contoured corners and a unique upward curve when in the open position provides a better grip and easier access to shut off the nozzle.
Reduced storage space: The handle’s curved forward configuration streamlines the nozzle and reduces overall height, to take up less crosslay and cabinet space.
Increased strength: “I-Beam” design and larger trunion hubs provide superior strength and durability.
Assault 4802 – 1" Nozzle with Pistol Grip & Spinning Teeth:
- 100 psi (7 bar)
- Can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Uses QuickAttack Foam Tube Style 755
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warrant
- Swivel Inlet: 1"
- Length: 8-15/16"
- Weight: 5-3/4 lbs.
- Flow Range @ 100psi: 25 GPM, 13 GPM, 40 GPM