Rehab begins here. Combat heat stress with a versatile, portable evaporative cooling system that reduces air temperature as much as 30°F.
Cools up to 200 square feet for approximately five hours. Just attach this powerful misting fan and pump unit to any 10-gallon Igloo cooler, and you’ve got a durable, portable evaporative cooling system that can be put into operation almost anywhere.
It doesn’t get much simpler. Fill the cooler with ice and water, plug the Misting Fan into any 120v outlet, and turn it on. That easily, you’ve created a large, effective rehab zone with an air temperature up to 30° cooler than the surrounding ambient temperature.
- Mist pump rated for one gallon per minute output; housed in a heavy-duty enclosure with cutoff tip switch.
- Includes 25’ outdoor-rated power cord with integrated GFCI.
- Fan assembly includes white powdercoated steel guard mounted on a yoke attached to the pump enclosure, and mist hub with four .012 nozzles. One extra nozzle and two plugs also included.
- Dimensions: 24”L x 15”W x 26”H
- Fan: 3 speeds 168W, 1.45amps,
- Performance: 50 PSI
- Pump: Rated 1 gal/min.
- Total power draw: 2.15 amps
Engineered for more efficient cooling. The Schaefer Cool Draft Blue misting fan system uses a patented hub that increases air flow from the fan and releases an ultra fine mist in the “sweet spot” of the fan’s air stream. Schaefer’s efficient design creates maximum flash evaporation, which literally sucks heat out of the air as the mist absorbs the energy it needs to evaporate. The result is an almost instant lowering of air temperature—and a proven effective way to combat heat stress.
Durable, dependable, designed to last. The heavy duty fan, yoke, and misting system assembly are made with tough polymers, powder-coated metals, and corrosion-resistant hardware throughout. The entire system is engineered to stand up to the moisture—and the hard use—that’s a natural part of any fire or emergency scene.
Ideal for so many applications: Firefighters, Emergency Medical and Rescue Scenes, Construction and Job Sites, Sporting Events, Tent Rentals, many Commercial, Industrial, and Military uses; and all kinds of outdoor events.