Lookouts…Communications…Escape Routes…Safety Zones.... Record critical information—on the spot—in any weather.
"Outdoor Writing Products for Outdoor Writing People."
This truly amazing, patented paper was created specifically for writing field notes in all weather conditions. From torrential rains in the Pacific Northwest, to the oppressive heat and humidity of a Florida summer day, Water simply beads up and rolls off of “Rite in the Rain”
paper. It’s a natural wood-based paper product that sheds water, yet is completely recyclable. Come rain or come shine…your critical notes are safe when they’re written on "Rite in the Rain."
- Designed specifically for Wildland Firefighters—for the data that saves lives.
- Write in any weather, even a torrential downpour. Your critical notes are secure.
- Universal ¼" grid-style paper is ideal for charting and recording data per LCES guidelines.
- Handy 3" x 5" notebook fits in any pocket, or a variety of standard covers or pocket notebooks.
- Contains 100 Universal Pattern pages (50 sheets); important fire and safety tips on the back cover.
- Sold in cost-effective 6-packs: to equip your crew, keep in different places, or ensure you have a spare.
Cover and writing instruments not included.
Wildland Fire & Safety Tips on back cover.
Write in any weather. With the right pen…and "Rite in the Rain." The All-Weather Paper can be used wet or dry with a pencil or a "Rite in the Rain" All-Weather Pen. These unique, permanent ink ballpoint pens were originally developed for NASA to use in zero gravity. Their pressurized refills will write upside down, in temperatures from -30 to 250°F, over butter or grease, under water…and on "Rite in the Rain" All-Weather Writing Paper—wet or dry.
- Size - 3" x 5"
- Page Pattern - Universal
- Binding - Top-Spiral wire-o
- Cover - Polydura (yellow)
- NSN - 7530-01-544-9452
- Weight - 0.125 lb. each
- Package Quantity: 6-Pack
Sold in package of 6 pads.