Certified comfort for all conditions. Hip-length Hi-Vis EMS Jacket offers waterproof, breathable protection, separate fleece liner/jacket, and the features professionals want most.
The Response for all conditions.
Hip-length waterproof/breathable EMS jacket; certified to NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition and Class III of ANSI 107:2004. Outer shell fabric of high visibility fluorescent material. Two-tone design; lime/yellow with midnight navy accents and durable Scotchlite reflective trim.
- Certified NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition & ANSI 107:2010, Class III compliant
- All-weather waterproof / breathable jacket with ANSI High-Visibility fluorescent & reflective outer shell
- NFPA 1999; 2008 Certified barrier protection against Blood Borne Pathogens
- A variety of spacious pockets to store so much of your lifesaving gear
- Removable Polar Fleece Liner / Jacket included—zips in for extra warmth or can be worn separately
- Qualifies for both State and Federal Grant programs as PPE
Removable Polar Fleece Liner Jacket included
- ANSI 107:2004 Class III compliant
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim
- Microphone tabs on both shoulders
- Radio pocket on the right hand chest
- Patch pocket on the left hand chest
- Two large lower cargo pockets with fleece lined hand warmers
- Adjustable cuffs with an elasticized under-cuff
- Qualifies for both State and Federal Grant programs
- Recognized as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by FEMA, Homeland Security and Federal Fire Act Grant personnel.
Removable waist-length Fleece Liner/Jacket. This versatile dual-purpose extra can be zipped into the outer shell for extra warmth, or worn by itself as a handy, comfortable jacket on cool days, or around the station on cold ones.
- Water-resistant 200 Series Polar Fleece outer shell
- Midnight Navy with 3M® Scotchlite™ reflective triple trim stripes
- 2” Lime/Silver Triple Trim around chest and waist
- Slash® pockets with hook & loop tab closures
- Comfort fit knit cuffs
- Drawcord waistband with barrel clips
TO PROTECT THOSE WHO SERVE
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also led the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.
- Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- Thinsulate®, ThermaGuard®, and Polar® Fleece Thermal Liners
- A Five-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
Available in Unisex Sizes: XSmall – 4XLarge; in Regular or Long lengths
GET THE RIGHT FIT!
5'00"-5'6" (1" shorter)
6'1"+ (1" longer)