Unmatched quality, durability, and dependability have made Gemtor harnesses the preferred choice of large and small fire departments all across the country.
But it's the practical user-oriented design that has made them so popular with the firefighters who use them.
Gemtor's high-strength nylon webbing Class II harnesses are designed for fast and easy donning, and uniquely engineered to reduce the possibility of toppling by lowering the user's center of gravity. They can be rapidly adjusted for use over duty wear or turnouts. Most bunker gear manufacturers offer loops to attach our harnesses securely to your pants. Several configurations are available to meet your specific requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete harness weighs just 3.3 lbs. with hook
- Fast and Easy Donning
- Patented design lowers the body's center of gravity and helps reduce the possibility of toppling (Patent No. 4446943)
- Unique, adjustable leg strap design. Place one foot through a color-coded loop and the entire harness goes on with ease
- Can be attached to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers
- Easy waist belt operation - just engage steel snaphook and D-ring
- Sturdy, lightweight nylon webbing 1 3/4" wide, stitched with high tenacity nylon thread
- Zinc plated steel Harness Pompier Hook features 2" automatic closing and locking side opening gate with one hand operation. Weighs 1 lb.
- Hook classified as a 9000 lbs. minimum breaking strength, NFPA General Use Carabiner by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Meets NFPA 1983-2001, classified by Underwriter Laboratories (UL)
- Small: fits 30"-44" waist
- Medium: fits 36"-50" waist
- Large: fits 44"-56" waist