All the features, advantages and extra comfort of the TacLITE™ Pro Tactical Pant—from the knees, up.
Everything that made the 5.11 Tactical Pant famous. And more. In a lightweight Poly/Cotton short. 5.11 Tactical® did it again. And we think they did it even better. Like the popular new 5.11Taclite™ Pro Pants, the ultra-light Taclite™ Pro Short is quickly becoming a hit. Both of these lightweight versions of 5.11’s Classic Tactical Pant feature a high-performance poly-cotton ripstop fabric, a fully gusseted crotch that allows full range of movement without straining the seams…and much, much more.
- Tough, ultra-light, ultra breathable 6 oz. poly-cotton ripstop—for ultra comfort when things heat up
- Resists wrinkles and fading; Teflon treated to repel liquids, soil, and stains
- All 5.11’s most popular tactical pockets, loops, and features…plus new ones to help you do even more
- Famous 5.11 tactical fit with Action waist and gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- 5.11’s no compromise construction and features for exceptional durability
- Available in Men’s sizes; Black, Navy, and TDU Khaki
- Some colors and sizes have been discontined by the manufacturer. When stock gets to zero, the size or color option will be removed.
Warm weather comfort; lasting good looks. The Taclite’s advanced 6 oz. 65% polyester/35%cotton ripstop feels soft and comfortable, even under the hottest conditions. This light-but-tough fabric is highly breathable, fast-drying, and extremely resistant to both wrinkles and fading. High Performance DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector adds a durable finish that repels water and oil-based spills for lasting stain and soil resistance—to maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance, no matter what the daily activity. And they’re machine washable in cold water for the easiest possible care. You can count on your TacLite Pros to feel great, and keep you looking good, even when things get hot.
Extreme functionality. 5.11 Classic Tactical Pants were always famous for their many useful pockets. But the TacLite gives you even more. Purposefully designed pockets located for easy access to all of your gear. 5.11’s generous flap-covered bellows cargo pockets are there on both thighs. But each has two internal vertical organizer pockets ideal for extra magazines, power bars, pens, a specialized knife, or other small tools. And there are new pockets above the cargo pockets: an external knife pocket on the right front lets you get to a tactical blade or magazine in a flash, and an additional covered magazine/cell phone pocket is located above the left cargo pocket for quick access with your off-hand. The new magazine and knife pockets are reinforced with 100% Cordura nylon edging. Of course you’ll find the traditional 5.11 rear slash pockets with the web strap, as on all 5.11 Tactical Pants.
Heavy duty. Extra thick belt loops are designed to hold a support a large, heavy belt—to comfortably carry the weight of a sidearm, flashlight, cuffs, or other critical gear. 5.11 uses only YKK® zippers, Prym® snaps, and Horn buttons, along with their usual over-engineered construction features, so you can rest assured that these Taclite™ Pro Shorts will last. Plus they’ve included their traditional clip loop and D-ring on the front of Taclite™ Pro Shorts for the famous 5.11 Tactical look.
- Ultra-tough, lightweight, breathable 6.14 oz., 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop
- Fade and wrinkle-resistant
- Teflon® treated for liquid, stain, and soil resistance
- Patented rear strap and slash pockets
- Action waist and gusseted crotch for enhanced movement
- Double-reinforced seat
- Double and triple-needle stitching
- Bartacks in high-stress areas
- Quick-access multipurpose pocket
- Genuine YKK® zippers, Prym® snaps
- 9-1/2" inseam